March 25, 2020
Effective Thursday, March 26, our office lobby will be closed to the public. However, our drive thru and drop box will remain open. We provide many remote payment options, free of charge through our website. If you feel you must visit our office, please expect longer wait times. Our number one goal is to ensure our staff and customers’ health and safety. To follow Federal and State guidance, we want to highlight several of the remote service options available to customers. Most common tasks can be completed either online or over the phone. Below are several remote options to consider:
- To pay your bill online, please click the green “BILL PAYMENT” button on our website at https://rrsd.org/. First time users, please follow the instructions to register your account(s).
- To pay over the phone, please dial (888) 626-9056 and when prompted enter your account number then your tenant number (as one number with no spaces or decimals) as shown on your bill.
- To START, STOP, and TRANSFER SERVICE, please visit https://customerportal.logicshosted.com/RRSD/ and follow the prompts. We will receive the application and contact you for payment. We strive for same day service but is not guaranteed. We will work with you to complete your request.
- To pay by mail, please mail your payment to the address on the bill.
- To call the office, the number is 252-537-9137.
- To fax the office, the number is 252-537-3064.
- To email the office, please click the “Contact Us” button at the top of our website or visit https://rrsd.org/personnel and select the appropriate staff for your needs.
- Finally, please subscribe to our website to stay up-to-date with the latest news from RRSD year-round.
Should you have any questions or need any assistance please call the office at 252-537-9137 or in the event of an after-hours emergency please call 252-537-3319.
Please follow the CDC guidance and take the proper precautions to keep yourself and others safe. Thank you.